Friday, October 12, 2012

Family Time

Before I take a look back on our family visit and share all of my pictures (I was camera happy!), I have to share about Evan's 6 month growth spurt...

Oh.
My.
Goodness.

I don't know if this particular growth spurt is worse than the others or if I am just out of my mind from no sleep, but this is bad.  He is waking up way too much and is choosing to let his presence be known by screaming.  We hear you son. We. Hear. You.

Onto other news...I bought a new camera lens that I have been dying to get.  It came a week earlier than I expected and I absolutely love it.  I am still learning all about my dslr camera and how to shoot pictures in manual mode.  I would love to become really great at it and have the opportunity to take beautiful pictures of Evan and future children!





Matt's parents came in town last weekend and spent time with our growing boy...


This baby was tired!

Nana and Poppi



It was the first time that the temperature took a nice dip into the 50s so we had to pull out the long sleeves and jackets!




I have been DYING to go to the pumpkin patch but due to the chilly weather, we settled on our first fire in our fireplace and roasting smores.  It was perfection.



working on crawling


Unfortunately the weather jumped back up the the 80s a few days later.  Here's to hoping we can use our fireplace again soon.

Until then, I'll just love on these two...



No comments: