Friday, May 11, 2012

Our (soon to be) Home

I know I've mentioned it already, but Matt and I are building a home in the neighborhood directly across the street from where we work.  We were not originally planning on purchasing a home for a few years down the line, but when baby arrives, he comes with a LOT of stuff.  Since interest rates are so low and everything, we decided to bite the bullet.  And we love it!  Prepare yourself.  This post will be a series of pictures that tell our home's story.

Proud Homeowners Feb. 2012
Frame is up.  You're looking at a kitchen.

And then there were cabinets!  April 2012



Granite is in! May 2012

Sorry about the lighting.  This is an iphone pic

Part of the living room.  May 2012





 
Family Photo
The exciting part?  We are closing on July 16th, our 1 year wedding anniversary!  So instead of our original plan: a romantic vacation to celebrate 365 days of married life...we will be purchasing our first home with a beautiful and healthy baby in our arms.  God truly has his own plans and we love them!

1 comment:

emily aka ellie said...

Haha you've had a lot happen in a year. The house looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see it. Just one more week!