Monday, May 21, 2012

Lovebirds

This weekend was full of fun!

Friday:

Matt's parents came in town to love on their grandson.  We went to a delicious Mexican Restaurant in downtown McKinney and then spent time at our home just adoring over this sweet boy.



Evan was not fussy at all while they were here.

Saturday:

Our good friends Adam and Emily came into town to stay with us.  Adam was the best man at our wedding and they (unfortunately) don't live near us.  Matt and Adam went to see Dave Matthews Band and Emily and I spent time watching these two lovebirds meet for the first time:


Lilian and Evan

the two lovebirds
 We basically hung around and chatted about our little ones, but we would have it no other way!
 Lilian and Evan were born less than 24 hours apart!  Lilian was almost two weeks late and Evan was almost two weeks early.  We are so blessed to have our babies so close in age!


Sunday:

Matt and Adam went golfing while Emily and I took a walk with the babies and spent more time together.  Before they left we had a little photo shoot. 






We only had a 30 second window where Evan was not crying.  The pictures above will be reserved for their wedding save-the-dates!!

I'll leave you with a picture of our little one!

pucker up!



1 comment:

emily aka ellie said...

I love these pics! We had tons of fun hanging out with you. I hope we can see hall again before too long.