Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


This week I am LOVING...

I am loving that our dog Joey's amputation surgery went well.  The vet said there were some complications, but he is eating and drinking just fine.  He thinks that Joey will be able to return tomorrow.


I am loving being home!  We cancelled all of our other summer trips due to Joey's surgery and although I will miss seeing friends and family, it's nice to just be home.

I am loving that we have access to lake visits so close to our house!  We discovered a little beach on a lake just 40 minutes from our door and Evan had a blast.

I am loving my sweet friend Amanda.  She has been so supportive this past week and a half with the whole Joey situation.  She even sent us an edible arrangements during Joey's surgery!

I am loving my little family of three.  Matt has been such a great rock for our family and he impresses me every day!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Glad Joey is doing well & hope his adjustment home is smooth! Where is this lake/beach??