Thursday, July 11, 2013

June Recap


June brings the greatest gift...Summer!!  We dove right in to summer with a visit from Grandma.  One of our favorite places to visit is the Farmer's Market in downtown McKinney.  My mom always treats me to fresh fruits and veggies.  I absolutely love this place.

Evan is unimpressed with the dwarf goats

He wants no part in this




Baylor, Hudson, and Evan all got together for the first time since the school year.  Evan and Baylor were so excited to see each other.  They continued to hug and kiss each other.  It was too cute!


"Hello friend!  Long time no see!"

"Oh I could just hug you all day long"

"Just one more kiss"

Adorable Hudson
June marked a special summer must.  Evan went swimming for the first time!  We got together with our good friends and Evan just LOVED swimming.  We were in the pool for about 30 minutes, but Evan hadn't napped that day so he was fussy towards the end.  






Towards the end of June we went to Temple to spend time with family and go to a wedding.  I forgot to take pictures at the wedding, but I did capture our visit with the Haberer family.





We always love getting together with this sweet family.  I need to remember to take more pictures of the adults though.  I guess picture priorities change after you have kids!

It's hard to believe that June is over and we are already in to July.  That means August is even closer and school will start here again soon!!

No comments: