Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nanny for a Day


A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to be a stay at home mom for a day. My babysitter was sick so I volunteered to be the one to stay home with Evan and Baylor.  I was very excited because it's not often that a teacher can take a day off and it not be due to sickness!  



I drank in all that the boys had to offer.


We had a mini photo session with Baylor who has the most gorgeous blue eyes that you have ever seen. 




Seriously this little one will have ladies falling all over him with these baby blues. 





I took the boys' lead on when to eat and nap.  I also took their lead when it came to playing.  It is so cool to see them interact together.  They are becoming more aware of each other and don't just play next to each other anymore.



Being a stay at home mom/nanny is something that I could totally see myself doing.  The issue lies in all the boring details of life including insurance, retirement, and mulah.


"What's that you have?"

"I'll be taking that now."
Since it's not in the cards for our family, I will just have to enjoy my summer days, Spring Break, and little gifts this day.





No comments: