Our life lately has been filled with....
...more doctors visits! Evan's ear infection never went away, so we are trying him out on a different antibiotic.
| patiently waiting to be seen by the doctor |
...crafting for Evan's first birthday. I feel like since Pinterest has come around I have been putting crazy high expectations on myself to make his first birthday party over the top and amazing. I think I need to remind myself more often that it doesn't need to be PERFECT and that it is only a birthday party. We are celebrating his first year of LIFE, not my ability to host a creative, detailed get together.
![]() |
| Evan's birthday party wreath! |
...meal planning and dinner cooking! I have been much better in 2013 about writing down our meals and sticking to them. It keeps our grocery bill down and it ensures that we are less likely to eat out.
...laundry. Does laundry ever end when you have a baby? I remember the days when laundry was only a weekend chore. Now it has become a weekend, Tuesday, and Thursday chore. Oh well. I'll embrace motherhood and laundry!
![]() |
| unfolding all of the FOLDED laundry |
...getting excited about a conference that I will be attending. My mom told me about a conference for Moms called dotMom. My friend Sarah and I will be attending together and I am looking forward to it! I cannot wait to become even more inspired to be a wonderful wife and mother for our family.
...organizing the big and small things in our life. I am addicted to organizing anything and everything! This past Christmas I bought an Erin Condren planner for $50 (!!!!) to add to my planner addiction. I love it and although I normally would never spend so much money on a planner, I validated my purchase with the spirit of gift giving (to myself). I will definitely be purchasing one every Christmas.
...my new Samsung Galaxy tablet. Our 4th grade math/science team decided to write a grant to get more technology in our classrooms. The three of us had to present in front of a board our plans/ideas and they liked what we had to say! We were each given 3 Samsung tablets. One is for teacher use and the other two are for student use. We will be implementing them into our math stations during math time. I am enjoying playing with the tablet at home and discovering all that it has to offer.
...playing in Evan's crib together.
Now all we have to do is make it to Spring Break!!!!
...playing in Evan's crib together.
| I promise I am wearing shorts in this picture |
Now all we have to do is make it to Spring Break!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment