Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Break - Part 2

Our last stop on our Thanksgiving trek was to visit Matt's family in Temple.  We had to cut the trip a little short because Matt had to be back for the playoff football game on Friday afternoon.  We got to spend Thanksgiving day at his house and the weather was absolutely gorgeous!  I took some pictures outside of his family with our little boy.



Mema spent the entire time loving on our handsome Evan.

Four Generations of Baggerlys

Evan with Mema and Gene
Spoiler: Christmas card picture

Uncle Shane




Another four generations picture

When we got home we immediately kicked it into Christmas gear!  Matt was in charge of the outdoors, and I was tackling the indoors.  We took some quick pictures of Evan in front of the tree.  I hope to get some better ones in a few days.






Our beautiful tree all lit up at night...




Matt worked hard to decorate our home for the holidays.


After spending 9 days with family and friends, we have a LOT to be thankful for!

No comments: