Matt and I were very lucky to have a full 9 days off for Thanksgiving (including the weekends). The long break was overdue and very much needed. We decided to do all of our traveling over Thanksgiving so we can relax at home at Christmas.
Our trek started off in Louisiana so Evan could finally meet his great-grandparents from my side of the family. My Grandma Winston had him smiling all day long!
| "I love a good spoiling session from Grandma Winston." |
| Evan and his Grandaddy |
We had to take the obligatory pictures on the front porch of my Grandparents' house. It's a tradition of sorts.
| Grandma and Pappadeaux |
We went to visit my Grandma Flores one afternoon. Evan was a little fussy because he wouldn't nap. I, on the other hand, took a nice long nap.
| Evan and Pappadeaux |
My Grandma Flores just adored Evan.
Four generations of Flores family Love!
We spent the next few days in Houston. Matt and I enjoyed a date night and my parents enjoyed some quality time with their favorite (and only) grandson.
| Those eyes! |
| Sitting with Grandma |
| Evan decided he wanted to start holding his own bottle while we were in Houston. |
| Brotherly Love |
Stay tuned for Part 2 of our long vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment