I'm loving our foyer in our new home! Is that picture crooked? It doesn't look crooked in real life, but it does in this picture.
I'm loving the smiles on this little boy. Although I'm not LOVING his sleep habits lately...
I'm loving that this boy is big enough to play in his jumperoo. Too bad he doesn't love it yet...
I'm loving that my mom will be back to visit us again very soon! I wish she lived closer...
I'm loving this blog I found recently. She is so positive about eating healthy and working out!
I'm loving that I am ALMOST back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Weight Watchers really does help me reach my goal.
I'm loving this video of my little man giggling! I know I'm biased, but he is the cutest baby EVER!
I'm also loving this water baby!
I'm loving my sweet husband who leaves his tools lying around the house. Note: this is MY nightstand. With HIS tools on it. Pick your battles, Allison. Pick your battles.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Haha, I love how you say to pick your battles. I do that almost daily about little things! Your little man is adorable!
Love the framed sheet music. And your little one is adorable.
Visiting from WILW.
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Post a Comment