Wednesday, September 17, 2014

James' Newborn Photos


I took James' newborn photos when he was 5 days old but I just got around to editing them.  He was super cooperative and was passed out the entire time while I was taking pictures.  He has already changed so much (he's one month old now) so I'm happy that I took these pictures!


Check out that sweet face!  I could just stare at him all day long.





I can already tell that he is going to have Matt's eyelashes...long and curly.  The girls will be swooning.



The green blanket is a very special family piece.  My grandma (hi Grandma Winston!) made it for Evan and I used it in his newborn photos as well.  It's ridiculously soft and I just love it so much.  I hope this blanket gets passed down through our family for years to come.



Those eyes!  They are still blue and we are crossing our fingers that they stay blue.  I know it's a long shot, but we would love for James to have blue eyes just like my mom.


Of course I cannot forget to add pictures of Evan!  We attempted to take a few sibling pictures, but big brother was a little hyper and uncooperative.  I'm pretty sure all he wanted to do was jump around and yell really loudly.  At least we got a super cute picture of just him.

I'll be back later this week with an update on how our family is doing and James' one month blog post!

No comments: